What are your hours?
- Suwanee/HQ -8:30AM- 5:00PM
- Alpharetta/Roswell – 9:00AM – 5:00PM
- Midtown – 9:00AM – 5:00PM
- Norcross/Peachtree Corners – 9:00AM – 5:00PM
What is your normal delivery time?
- Normal production time is 5 to 7 working days.
- Large quantity orders may require 7 to 10 working days.
- Rush service is available, call for details on your order.
What are your payment terms?
- All accounts are C.O.D. until credit is established.
- First-time orders are not eligible for billing.
- Net 10 days for customers with established accounts.
- MINIMUM BILLING IS $15.00!
Can items be returned?
- All returns must be authorized by the factory.
- A restocking fee may apply.
What is the process for cancellations and changes?
- All costs incurred up to cancellation date will be billed.
- Orders being changed after work has been completed will be subject to additional charges.
What are the artwork requirements?
- Artwork may be provided as hard copy, CD, flash drive, or via email to your salesman.
A note about artwork:
- Production delays can occur when digital artwork is provided in the wrong format. Much time can be lost with efforts to convert files that are submitted without following the information guidelines below. Please contact us if you have any questions about the suitability of your digital files or any of our format requirements. It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that you also mail or fax a hard copy of the artwork and any special instructions. Please indicate your Order Number on the artwork if you know it.
- Artwork is only as good as you provide. Simply because the art file is an EPS or TIFF format does not mean it will be clean and useable. Faxed, scanned, or art which has been reproduced numerous times will not improve and will not look its best without additional clean up efforts. Please do not submit web graphics as they are produced in a resolution setting (generally 72dpi) that is too low for our processes to reproduce attractively. We reserve the right to refuse any artwork that will not meet our standards of product quality when reproduced with our equipment and processes.
- CorelDraw Versions 7 through X-5, – PC format (filename.cdr)- Remember to convert to curves.
Other Accepted Programs: - PC or Mac
- Adobe Illustrator – version 12 or lower
- File Formats (EPS,AI,TIFF or PDF )
- Remember to convert text to paths.
- Image resolution should be a minimum of 300 dpi for best reproduction.
- You must include all EPS, AI, CDR, or PDF files used for the job.
- When assigning a color to art or text, please use a PMS color.
Accepted File Storage Media
- DOS formatted CD-ROM
- DOS formatted CD_RW
- Travel Drive/Flash Drive
- (If you choose to mail or overnight your artwork to us, please use below)
- DO NOT SEND AN ORIGINAL FILE – make a COPY!
- Note: Following these instructions does not guarantee the art will output. If any of the above is not possible, please send in Camera Ready Art. (film or slick), 600 dpi or greater.
- Artwork will be billed at $50.00 per hour. Minimum art charge is $25.00.
Are there extra engraving charges?
SAND ETCHING CHARGES (V)
- Setup: $50.00
- Re-Setup: $25.00
- Copy Changes: $3.50 per line
- Customer Items: Quote
- Color Hilte: $12.00 per color/logo
LASER ENGRAVING CHARGES (V)
- Setup: $15.00 to $40.00
- Re-Setup: $10.00 to $35.00
- Copy Changes: $3.50 per line
- Color Hilites: $7.50 per color/per logo
- Note: Not all artwork can be hilited
Engraving on Customer Items Available..Contact Factory for Quote
- Set-up $25.00 and up, minimum $7.50 per item.
UV COLOR OR DIGITAL PRINT CHARGES
- Setup: $40.00.
- Prints: $ 3.50 each and up depending on the item.
What do customers think about Specialty Engraving?
- Check out our Testimonials & Customer Feedback page.